Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Best and Worst Shoes I own!


If you look into my closet, there are endless towers that look like legos of shoe boxes. My favorite of them all are the Lebron Nike Zoom 20-5-5 because they were the most comfortable to play in and they had air bubbles inside of them that was way better than any cushing on other shoes. These shoes were also the ones that lasted the longest for me even though I played the most basketball with them, indoor and outdoor. I also liked them because they didn't have a strap around the ankle but on the lower part of my foot and that made it very tight and easier to move around.

My second favorite pair of shoes were the Nike Zoom Lebron IV. The only reason I didn't put them above the Zoom 20-5-5 was because they were too heavy for basketball but the wave like pattern that they had made them unique. These were my favorite walking shoes because just like all other Lebron shoes they have such great cuchioning it's like walking on clouds. The material that they were made out of was also different than most ordinary shoes and that's kind of why I bought them.

One worst pair of shoes that I own are the Jordan XX2 PE because I bought them because of the heal cushion that they had and the part that cover the cushion was always ripping. I mean these are nice shoes to have when your going out but not to play basketball. They came with two seperate types of heal cushions, one of them was air and the other was zoom, but to tell you the truth they both felt the same. In case anyone is looking for new basketball shoes to wear don't buys these but if you are looking for going out shoes these are a good choice.

The absolute worst shoe that I have ever bought and regret buying were the Proteges. Of course they only cost $35 but these shoes shouldn't even have been worth $10. The only reason I bought them was because of a commercial that came out on television advertising them. I bought them because I intended to use them as my outdoor shoes but the sole of the shoe was much to hard that it felt like I was walking barefoot. The Starbury shoes were much better than these and they cost $15 at Steve and Barry's. I wouldn't recommend these shoes unless you want to walk in pain as long as your wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment